Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LOST and FOUND by Jean Little

This story is about Lucy and her family have moved from Guelph, Ontario to a new town just before school begins. One day Lucy meets a little dog that appears to be a stray. Lucy calls the dog Trouble and hopes he has no owner. Lucy must make a choice for Trouble and it won't be easy. Everybody in her family wants to find the owner of the dog. This is because Lucy loves Trouble so much and she really needs a friend. If I am Lucy I would do the same things too. This happened to me when i was young. I do not remember how old I am at that time. I found one kitten that came to my house and I loved her so much but the different was i never gave her a name. I did gave her a drank.  The main point is I never thought to find the owner of the kitten because once you started to love something you never let it go. This is just same as what Lucy  had done to Trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment